By 'shore based' marine jobs we are talking about, legal, surveying, technical, operations, chartering, insurance, broking, education, ship yard, agency, and many other disciplines within the marine industry.
Why use First4MarineJobs? Our sites benefit from a monthly readership of 150,000+ readers who are all potential candidates within the marine industry and may be suitable for your shore based marine job vacancies. Additionally, 30,000 are subscribers to our monthly newsletter in which all current shore based marine jobs are advertised for our clients.
First4MarineJobs provide their clients with a no-hassle vacancy advertising opportunity. Your marine job can be emailed to us and displayed on family of websites, our monthly newsletter and on our dedicated shore-based recruitment website first4marinejobs.com within the same working day. Meaning you will begin to receive CV's from suitable candidates immediately.
Join us today and let First4MarineJobs find the quality people you need!
REQUEST YOUR COPY OF THE FIRST4MARINEJOBS MEDIA PACK TODAY
VIEW OUR CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
It couldn't be easier, we have one standard monthly package* which includes:
- Your shore based marine job description displayed on our family of websites and on the relevant monthly edition of our newsletter for one month
- **Additionally we will display a 140 px x 280 px web banner to draw further attention to your vacancy on our family of websites for a month
- You will automatically receive CV's from candidates that apply to your vacancy advert
(* Longer term bespoke advertising plans can also be provided)
(** We offer a web banner design service)
How are we different from the rest?
- We differ from print media advertising because you get an immediate measure of the return on your advertising spend by the number and quality of the CV's you receive in response to your vacancy advert
- We promote your marine job vacancy on a number of different high profile client facing websites for the same one off price
- There is no long-winded sign up process for you or the candidates wanting to respond to your vacancy
- We can work with you direct or via your nominated agent
- Your company gets added advertising via your complimentary web banner which opens to your in-site company page on first4marinejobs.com where you can display your company logo, a short company description and all of your current vacancies
- We save you time with our unique candidate ranking / filter service. Click here for detailed information about this service
For more information contact Anneley Pickles:
What our clients have to say about us
We were recently looking for a new Project Manager with specific expertise in the management of maritime safety and the ISM Code. First4MarineJobs provided exceptional media coverage which ensured that we received a good number of replies from very high calibre applicants. We successfully recruited a new member of staff as a direct result of the advertisement and are delighted that an excellent manager has recently joined our growing company. We will definitely use Tom, Anneley and their proactive team again when advertising new posts as they represent value for money.
" We have been very happy with the service provided through First4MarineJobs on the several occasions we have placed adverts. We received over 50 referrals for the position of Fleet Personnel Manager advertised through your website and will definitely use your professional services in future. Once again many thanks for all your help."
Northern Marine Management
"Northern Marine Management is a UK based ship management company with a global presence. To assist us in our recruitment needs we were looking for a media partner who would provide us with a forum to project our company image to a global audience. InFirst4MarineJobs we have found just such a partner. We are very pleased with the quality of responses we have had from our advertisements on the site and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship"
As a major independent marine consultancy , we went to First4MarineJobs, along with other recruitment agencies, to maximise our exposure to potential applicants and thus our chances of successful recruitment. We were delighted by First4MarineJobs's energy and commitment to support us , going beyond simple advertising but looking to understand our requirements and do everything possible to find us the best people . We would recommend them.